News and Announcements at St. George
- Save the Date! Food Sale - September 12
- Enjoy AABA Online Radio weekly episodes!
- Online Bible Study - Tuesdays @ noon
- Appeal Letter Regarding Current Situation at St. George
- Reopening at St. George – Phase One
- New Scholarship in Memory of Sonia Daly Belcher
Calendar of Events
With characteristic understatement and lowercase eloquence, American poet ‘e.e.cummings’ begins his poem proclaiming: “i am a little church (no great cathedral).” Poem “77” is a song about us living the sacramental mystery of our ordinary lives to its fullest.
St. Drostan lived in the late sixth to early seventh centuries. Among the sources which mention him are the tenth-century Book of Deer and the fifteenth century Aberdeen Breviary. St. Drostan was born Drostán mac Coscreig in Ulster, the north of Ireland.
Make your Stewardship Pledge or General Donations online using the secure link below. Be sure to add "In memory of" or "For the health of" loved ones in the optional "notes" field.