News and Announcements at St. George
- Resources during Quarantine
- Message from Fr. Timothy - March 27
- Online Lenten Bible Study - Tuesdays @ 11 am
- Links to Divine Services Livestreamed Online
- Latest COVID-19 Policy From His Eminence Metropolitan JOSEPH
- Scholarships for St. George Students
Calendar of Events
The virus has infected all of us with confusion, uncertainty and fear. The seriousness of our medical and societal questions intensifies as the curve of infection rises. Projected to peak sometime later this month we remain awestruck by the enormity of this pandemic. As believers and people of faith, the crisis raises additional, more profound questions. The Church does have historical experience with ministry in times of crisis, even pandemics. Here are a few tips gleaned from the tradition, liturgy and teaching of the Church.
St. Corona was an early Christian martyr of the mid second century who lived in the Roman province of Syria. In Latin her name means ‘crown’ the Greek translation of her name is ‘Stephanie’ – sometimes she’s referred to as St. Stephanie.
Make your Stewardship Pledge, General Donations, Great Lent & Pascha Offerings online using the secure link below "In memory of" or "For the health of" loved ones.